Saturday, December 15, 2012

Collection of Poems....Symmetry


A few years ago, I wrote a bunch of poems. Never claimed to be a poet, but sometimes words just come to me and I need to write them down. That may sound bizarre, but it is the honest truth. My next few posts will all be poems I wrote a few years ago......

Symmetry


Left and right
Up and down
Back and front
Symmetry

Balance
Beauty
Peace
And understanding
Symmetry

Right and wrong
Black and white
Real and imaginary
Life and death
Symmetry

Lakes and ocean
City and suburb
Calm and anxious
Balance

In the mirror symmetry is an illusion
In the world symmetry is impossible
We see what we have learned
What we want to be true
We do not see what is real

Faces dissolve into nightmares
Reality becomes a delusion
Past appears
Future becomes out of reach



No comments:

Post a Comment