Saturday, December 15, 2012

Collection of poems...."Soul"

A few years ago, I wrote a bunch of poems. Never claimed to be a poet, but sometimes words just come to me and I need to write them down. That may sound bizarre, but it is the honest truth. My next few posts will all be poems I wrote a few years ago......


 soul


This isn’t your first time here
Your footsteps feel like memories
You have done this before
Ever-learning, forward moving.

The past like a distant song
In dreams the words become more clear
The sky remains unchanged
Encourages my love for it to grow
Trying hard to find my self, define myself, love myself.

The great truth feels within reach
The Golden Rule
Unconditional love and respect
Beauty is everywhere except within me
My search continues.





No comments:

Post a Comment